The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Wraps with Greek skewers, veggies and bell pepper relish - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 2 red bell pepper
- lettuce of your choice
- 0.5 cucumber
- 2 tomato
- 100 gramsblack olives
- 100 gramsfeta cubes
- 0.5 clovegarlic
- 0.5 bunchfresh basil
- 100 mlgreek yoghurt
- wholewheat tortillas
- leftover Greek skewers
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Yay, we love food for two days! Here we've made delicious wraps with the leftovers from our Greek skewers, salad and a yummy bell pepper relish. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees convection.
2. Rinse the bell peppers, halve them and remove the seeds. Bake until soft and slightly browned. This takes about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, rinse the lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes and cut the lot into smaller pieces. Place in small bowls along with olives and feta, so everyone can assemble their favourite wrap.
4. Pop the warm bell peppers in a mini chopper or food processor along with garlic and basil and give the lot a proper whirl. Mix with Greek yoghurt and season to taste with salt, pepper and optionally a bit of sugar, if the relish is a bit bitter.
5. Warm the tortillas and Greek skewers from yesterday in the oven or microwave.
If you want dinner ready even faster, you can buy Ajvar Relish in most ethnic supermarkets, so you can leave out the bell peppers and just chop some basil and mix with Greek yoghurt.