The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Tortilla wraps with chili sin carne
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover chili sin carne
- 0.5 cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- lettuce of your choice
- 250 gramsloose sweetcorn
- wholegrain tortilla chips
- 2 avocado
- 1 clovegarlic
- 100 mlcreme fraiche 18%
- 8 wholegrain tortillas
About the recipe
Our amazing chili sin carne only gets better on day two - and dinner is sorted in just 15 minutes! Hurray! And do drag the kids with you into the kitchen - they'll love making the guacamole. Enjoy!
1. Heat up the sin carne in a pot or the microwave.
2. Rinse and clean the veggies and cut into bite-sized chunks. Pop veggies, corn and tortilla chips in small bowls.
3. Mash the avocados in a bowl with a fork and mix with pressed garlic and creme fraice. Season with salt and a bit of lime juice to taste.
4. Heat the tortillas on a pan or in the microwave.
5. Let the whole family assemble their favourite tortillas.
6. Open wide and enjoy!