The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pork in curry sauce with apples and mushrooms - for two days
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- 2 onion
- 250 gramsmushrooms
- 3 cmfresh ginger
- 2 apples
- 800 gramspork strips
- 2 tbspcurry
- 250 mlsingle cream
- 1 tbspcorn flour
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 1 green bell pepper
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This is the recipe for a fantastic two-day dish with pork, mushrooms, rice, apples and snack veggies on the side. Remember to save the leftovers for easy dinner tomorrow. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Dice the onion, clean and quarter the mushrooms and cook both in some olive oil in a deep pan or pot. Peel ginger and apples, grate both on the fine side of a grater and let it cook with the veg. If you like, you can save a bit of apple to use for garnish.
3. Add the pork and curry and sear off the pork. Add the cream, heat up the lot and thicken the sauce with a bit of corn flour stirred into water, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Peel the carrots and rinse and clean the bell pepper. Cut both into sticks for snack veggies.
5. Serve the tasty curry dish with piping hot rice and snack veggies on the side.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let the kids rinse and clean the mushrooms and cut them. They can also clean the bell pepper and cut it into sticks.