The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pizza pie with summer salad - for two days
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 2 onion
- 2 clove`garlic
- 1 aubergine
- 800 gramsbeef mince
- 2 tbsppaprika
- 1 tbspdried oregano
- 200 mlketchup
- 400 gramspizza dough
- 100 gramsgrated cheese
- lettuce of your choice
- 150 gramsradishes
- 150 gramssugarsnap peas
- 0.5 cucumber
- dressing of your choice
- baking parchment
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This pizza pie is amazing! A sort of enclosed pizza with beef mince and aubergine. It's super tasty, and goes well in a packed lunch. Remember to save half of the meat sauce for tomorrow, where we're using it for an easy pasta. Enjoy!
1. Dice onion and garlic. Rinse the aubergine and dice it somewhat finely. Sautée onion and garlic in some oil in a deep pan or pot. Add the diced aubergine and let cook for another 5 minutes or so.
2. Add the beef mince and let it sear well. Add paprika, dried oregano and ketchup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Sprinkle flour onto the tabletop and roll out the pizza dough into two bases, about 30 cm in diameter, with a rolling pin. Be careful not to leave them too thick!
4. Place one base on a baking tray with baking parchment. Spread your filling onto the whole base and sprinkle with grated cheese. Carefully place the other base on top and lightly seal the two.
5. Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, rinse lettuce, radishes, sugarsnap peas and cucumber and cut everything into bite-sized pieces. Top with dressing of your choice.
7. Serve the yummy pizza pie with crispy salad.
Tasks for kids in the family: Let your kids help wash the veggies. They can also cut cucumber for the salad.
Remember to save half of the meat sauce for tomorrow - and a slice of pie or two for the kids' packed lunches.