The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Noodle salad with duck and sesame
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 250 gramswholewheat noodles
- 50 gramssesame seeds
- cooked duck breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1 lime
- 2 tbspsoya
- 1 tbspbrown sugar- or regular sugar
About the recipe
This tasty noodle salad is cooked with duck, cooked the day before, but can be switched up with other meat such as chicken or beef, just as you can leave out certain veggies or replace them with others. Enjoy!
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet, and then rinse with cold water to cool them. Roast the sesame seeds on a dry pan until golden brown and beautifully fragrant. Slice the duck breast into strips, roughly dice the rinsed bell peppers and the cleaned spring onions in diagonal strips. Save some of the green top for garnish.
2. Mix a dressing of the juice from the lime, soya and brown sugar. If you've bought an organic lime, you can zest it on the fine side of a grater and mix into the dressing - just remember to wash the lime first.
3. Mix the noodles with duck, veggies, sesame seeds and dressing in a bowl. Garnish with chopped spring onion top and serve!