The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Gratinated burning love with a twist - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover burning love
- 1 egg
- 1 tbspdried oregano- or thyme
- 100 gramsgrated cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 0.5 cucumber
- pickled beets
- 0.5 bunchchives
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Today is both easy and delicious, as you just have to gratinate the burning love from yesterday and serve with snack veggies.
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees convection.
2. Now mix onion, bacon, sausage, egg and oregano into the mash. Place the mash in small ovensafe bowls or a baking tray. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top and gratinate in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is golden on top.
3. Meanwhile, rinse bell pepper and cucumber and cut both into sticks.
4. Serve the yummy gratinated love with pickled beets, snack veggies and some chopped chives on top.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids mix the dish with the egg. They can also cut the snack veggies.