The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Baked chicken with bell pepper, grated cheese and rösti
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- potato rösti
- 3 mixed bell peppers
- 450 gramschicken fillet
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 100 gramsgrated cheese
- 200 gramsaioli
- olive oil
- baking parchment
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Potato rösti is so tasty! Today we've made things extra easy and used the ready-made kind as a side for cheesy chicken fillet bites, but if you have some extra time, you can easily make your own. You'll find the recipe right here. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place the rösti on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment and bake for 20-25 minutes.
3. Rinse, clean and cut the bell peppers into strips, then set aside.
4. Cut the chicken fillets into bites and place in an oven dish. Mix with some olive oil and oregano. Remember to wash your hands and utensils after handling raw meat.
5. Place the bell pepper strips on top of the chicken bites and top with grated cheese. Let the lot bake for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve the chicken with rösti and aioli or other dip on the side. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut the bell peppers into strips. They can also add the grated cheese.