The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Autumn casserole with chicken and rice - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- leftover autumn casserole
- wholewheat pitabreads
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
It doesn't get easier - heat up yesterday's leftovers, toast some pitabreads and dinner is served. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Pick the leftover chicken meat into strips and mix with the veggies from the autumn casserole. Heat it up in a pot or in the microwave.
3. Toast the pitas on a toaster or warm them in the oven.
4. Serve the dish with piping hot rice and warm pitabreads.