The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Wraps with leftovers
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 0.5 cucumber
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 100 gramsgrated cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes- or regular tomatoes
- 0.5 iceberg lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 8 wholewheat tortillas
- salsa for tortillas- optional
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
If you have some leftover bolognese, chilli con carne or something else entirely, it's super easy to make tasty wraps with the veggies your family likes the best.
1. Reheat the bolognese in a pot or microwave.
2. Cut some of the cucumber and carrots into sticks for snack veggies. Chop up the rest of the veg in your preferred way. Grate the cheese on the rough side of a grater.
3. Warm the rotillas on a pan or in the microwave. Roll them up with bolognese, cheese, plenty of veg, guacamole, and top with salsa.
You can absolutely buy grated cheese at the supermarket, but it's much cheaper and tastier to buy a solid piece of cheese and grate it at home. Plus, that way you know what you're eating. You can obviously use whatever veggies you and your family likes the best - we suggest mixing some corn into the bolognese.