The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Wraps with leftover chicken and mango
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- lettuce of your choice
- 4 tomato
- 0.5 cucumber
- 1 mango
- leftover roast chicken
- 200 mlcreme fraiche 9%
- 2 tspcurry
- wholewheat tortillas
- olive oil
About the recipe
Three cheers for two-day food! Here we've used the leftovers from our delicious roast chicken as filling in quick wraps with veg and mango the next day. Enjoy!
1. Rinse the lettuce, then rinse tomatoes and cucumber and dice both. Peel the mango, remove the stone and dice the flesh.
2. Pick apart the leftover chicken meat into strips and cook it in some olive oil on a pan. Remember to season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix up a quick dressing of creme fraiche seasoned with curry, salt and pepper.
4. Warm the tortillas on a pan, in the oven or microwave, and place them on the table with the fillings.
5. Let the family assemble their own favourite tortillas - and go ahead and open wide!