The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Wraps with Arabian meatballs and salad
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover Arabian meatballs
- 0.5 cucumber
- lettuce of your choice
- 0.5 pomegranate
- 8 wholewheat tortillas
- chive dressing
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Today is super easy and delicious! We've used the leftovers from our Arabian meatballs as filling in yummy tortilla wraps with hummus, lettuce and pomegranates - it almost tastes like shawarma. YUM - enjoy!
1. Slice the meatballs and quickly fry on a pan in a bit of olive oil.
2. Rinse cucumber and lettuce and cut both into smaller pieces. Halve the pomegranate and tap the shell with a wooden spoon while you hold it over a bowl to knock out the seeds, and pick out the rest. If you bought cleaned pomegranate seeds, we reckon you know what to do!
3. Heat the tortillas on a pan or in the oven. Place on the table with hummus, chive dressing and the additional ingredients plated on trays and in small bowls.
4. Let the whole family assemble their favourite wrap. Enjoy!
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids rinse and cut the cucumber. They can also pick the pomegranate seeds out of the shell if you're using whole pomegranates. But remember an apron! The seeds are just as messy as they were yesterday!