The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Wholegrain pizza dough
(2 pizzas )
- 25 gramsyeast
- 2 tspsugar
- 250 mlwater- cold
- 50 mlwater- boiling
- 300 gramstipo 00 flour- can be substituted for plain flour
- 100 gramssemolina flour
- 50 gramswholegrain flour- or wholewheat
- 1 tspsalt
About the recipe
At Mambeno we lve homemade pizza. And it's almost quicker to make your own bases than to find the dough at the supermarket. Spend 15 minutes mixing the dough, and then just wait for the perfect pizza base to rise.
1. Mix cold and hot water in a bowl or mixer. Add yeast and sugar and stir, until those have dissolved.
2. Add semolina and wholegrain flours and salt and stir well.
3. Add tipo 00 flour little by little, and knead or stir as much as you have time and energy for. Ideally aboutm 10 minutes, until the dough is soft and elastic but doesn't stick to your fingers.
4. Let the dough rest for an hour. Split in 2 - and it's ready for use.