The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Vegetarian meatball curry with chutney and apple - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- leftover vegetarian meatball curry
- 500 gramscarrots*
- 1 apple
- mango chutney
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Today is super easy! Just cook some rice, heat yesterday's leftover vegetarian meatball curry and cut some snack veggies. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Heat yesterday's 'meat'ball curry in a pot or the microwave.
3. Peel carrots and cut into sticks for snack veggies. Rinse and dice the apple.
4. Serve with rice, topped with diced apple and mango chutney. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help peel the carrots and cut them into sticks. They can also dice the apple.