The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Tortellini in cream cheese sauce with chorizo and snack veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 80 gramschorizo- or similar sausage
- 1 clovegarlic
- 0.5 tbspdried thyme
- 150 mlsingle cream 8%
- 100 mlwater
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 500 gramstortellini
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 1 red bell pepper
- 100 gramsgrated parmesan
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Tortellini is great for a quick and delicious dinner. Here served with an easy cream cheese sauce with chorizo and thyme, and snack veggies on the side. Enjoy!
1. Dice onion and chorizo and sautée both in olive oil in a small pot Add pressed or chopped garlic, thyme, single cream, water and vegetable stock cube, and bring the lot to the boil.
2. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and let simmer, while you cook the tortellini according to the packet and cut some snack veggies.
3. Peel carrots, rinse bell pepper and cut both into sticks for snack veg.
4. Serve the tortellini in deep plates topped with cream cheese sauce, and snack veggies on the side.
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help dice the chorizo. They can also peel carrots and cut the bell pepper.