The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
The easiest pepperoni pizzas with snack veggies
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 canchopped tomatoes
- 1 clovegarlic
- 2 tspdried oregano
- 1 tspsalt
- 8 wholewheat pitas
- 2 ballmozzarella
- 150 gramspepperoni
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 gramscarrots*
- 0.5 cucumber
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
The perfect recipe for easy dinner the kids will love. Cheaty pizzas topped with pepperoni, homemade pizza sauce and mozzarella - served with snack veggies. Yum and enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees convection.
2. Pop chopped tomatoes, garlic, oregano and salt in a blender or mini chopper and give it a quick whirl, until the sauce is smooth.
3. Pop 1-2 tbsp. of tomato sauce on each of the whole pita breads. Do avoid putting sauce on the outermost half centimetre of the pitas.
4. Rip the mozzarella into smaller pieces and spread the pepperoni and mozzarella onto the pita breads, with pepperoni on the bottom and mozzarella on top. Optionally, you can sprinkle a bit of dried oregano on top.
5. Bake the mini pizzas for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
6. Clean and rinse the bell pepper and peel the carrots. Cut bell pepper, carrots and cucumber into sticks for snack veggies.
7. And dinner is served. Could it be any easier? Enjoy!
If you like your pizza extra thin and crispy, you can split the pitas in half and top with the filling on the inside of the pitas.