The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
The best hazelnut brownies
( 1 kage )
- 200 gramsbutter
- 200 gramsdark chocolate
- 150 gramshazelnuts
- 250 gramssugar
- 2 tbspbrown sugar
- 4 egg
- 80 gramsplain flour
- 3 tbspcocoa powder
- 1 tbspvanilla sugar
- 0.5 tspsalt
- seasonal berries
About the recipe
This is probably the BEST brownie you can imagine! It is creamy inside and has the perfect softness - YUM! We made it with hazelnuts (and LOTS of butter, of course), but you can use just the nuts you like best. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 185 degrees convection.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave or in a pan. Pour it into a bowl, add the chopped chocolate and stir well until the chocolate is melted. Chop the nuts roughly and add them to the chocolate.
3. Mix the sugar and brown sugar in another bowl, add the eggs and whisk together well - preferably 7-10 minutes. Gently whip the chocolate mixture into.
4. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, vanilla sugar and salt and gently whip the dough until combined.
5. Pour the dough into a square greased form - approx. 25 x 25 cm. You can also use a bread form or similar.
6. Bake the cake for approx. 15-20 minutes.
7. Allow the cake to cool and cut into squares. Serve solo or with fresh berries.