The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Tasty pasta pot with mushroom mix and bacon
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholewheat pasta
- 250 gramsmushroom mix
- 100 gramsdiced bacon
- 250 mlsingle cream- or low fat cream
- 1 clovegarlic
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 50 gramsgrated parmesan
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Here at Mambeno we LOVE easy, quick and delicious food. And this pasta dish with mushrooms and bacon is exactly that! We've topped it with parmesan and 1, 2, 3, dinner is served. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet and thoroughly clean the mushrooms.
2. Cook the diced bacon on a dry pan along with the mushrooms. Add single cream, pressed garlic, oregano and crumbled stock cube. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Season to taste with salt, pepper and a dash of lemon juice.
4. Rinse and halve the tomatoes. Mix the pasta with the mushroom mix and serve in deep plates with grated parmesan and tomatoes on top.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces. They can also halve the tomatoes - just use a safety knife. They can also stir the mushroom mix as it simmers.If you have a bit of leftover sausage or salami, you can use that instead of (or as well as) the bacon.