The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Tasty lasagne with chicken - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover lasagne
- pumpkin seeds- or sunflower seeds
- lettuce of your choice
- 2 apples
- 0.5 bunchparsley
- dressing of your choice
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Today it's gonna be ultra easy, because all you have to do is heat up the lasagne from yesterday - and then make an easy and quick salad. We've used red cabbage in the salad, but you can use whatever kind of lettuce or cabbage you like best, or happen to have in the fridge. Enjoy!
1. Reheat the leftovers from yesterday's lasagne in the oven or microwave.
2. Roast the seeds on a dry pan until browned and let cool on a plate.
3. Rinse the lettuce and cut into strips. Rinse the apples and cut into bite-sized chunks.
4. Finely chop the parsley. Mix all the salad ingredients, season with some salt and pepper and top with dressing of your choice.
5. And yep, super easy and tasty dinner is served.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let the kids rinse the lettuce and rip it into chunks instead of chopping it. Let them roughly dice the apples and toss the salad as well.