The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Super quick wok with pork and oyster sauce
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholewheat noodles
- 50 mloyster sauce
- 50 mlsweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbspsoy sauce
- 2 clovegarlic
- 4 pork chops
- 1 headbroccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 gramsmushrooms
- 300 mlwater
- 1 tbspcorn flour
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Flash fried veggies and pork marinated in oyster sauce, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. It's super easy and tastes amazing. Enjoy!
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet.
2. Mix oyster sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and pressed garlic in a bowl.
3. Cut the pork chops into strips and mix with the marinade – use your fingers, it's easiest! Do remember to wash hands and utensils when you're done, though. Let the meat marinate while you ready the remaining ingredients.
4. Wash the broccoli and split into small florets. Free the washed bell pepper of seeds and cut into strips. Clean and halve the mushrooms.
5. Heat a deep pan or wok with a bit of oil. Flash fry broccoli, bell pepper and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Add pork and marinade and fry until browned.
6. Add water and let simmer for a couple of minutes, until the veggies are warm throughout, but still with a bit of crunch. Thicken the sauce with corn flour mixed with water, and adjust the sauce to taste with more soy, oyster or chilli sauce if needed.
7. Serve with noodles – and enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help split the broccoli into florets. They can also cut bell pepper and mushrooms.