The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Super quick cold proved morning rolls
( approx. 30 )
- 1 bagdry yeast
- 600 mloats
- 800 gramsplain flour
- 2 tspsalt
- 100 gramsflaxseed
- 1 literwater
- 50 gramssesame seeds
About the recipe
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning? No, right! But given that life in a hectic family doesn't exactly lend itself to putting together a dough in the morning, we've made this super easy recipe, where the dough is quickly mixed together the night before. We've used dry yeast, so all the dry ingredients can be mixed in advance. In our house we always make a couple of bags with the dry mix, so all you need to do is add water the night before. Dead easy!Er der noget bedre end duften af nybagte boller om morgenen? Nej, vel! Men da tiden i en familie med fart på ikke lige er til at bakse en dej sammen om morgenen, har vi lavet denne super nemme opskrift, hvor dejen hurtigt røres sammen aftenen før. Vi har brugt tørgær, så alle de tørre ingredienser kan blandes sammen på forhånd. Herhjemme laver vi altid et par poser med melblandingen, så der blot skal tilføre vand om aftenen. Det er da nemt!
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together - barring sesame seeds. Add water and mix well until the dough is collecting - it's supposed to be a bit sticky. Pop the dough in the fridge overnight.
2. The next day: Normally you might want to turn on the oven as the first thing when you're baking - but wait to switch it on until you've got the rolls in the oven. This way the rolls get to prove a bit more, before the heat gets too high and they start baking.
3. Dip a couple of spoons in water, pick up a dollop of dough and pop it on a baking tray with baking parchment. Repeat with the rest of the dough. Sprinkle the rolls with sesame seeds.
4. Switch on the oven to 220 degrees convection and pop in the rolls. Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes until golden on top.
5. And the tastiest rolls, buns, or whatever your family calls them, are ready for breakfast. Enjoy!Så er der de lækreste boller klar til morgenmaden. Velbekomme!
You'll have plenty of rolls from this recipe, so freeze a batch for busy mornings, or for a perfect afternoon snack.