The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Stone age bread in bun tray
( 24 )
- 100 gramsflaxseed
- 100 gramsalmonds*
- 150 gramssunflower seeds*
- 150 gramspumpkin seeds
- 100 gramssesame seeds
- 100 mlrapeseed oil
- 2 tspsalt
- 5 egg
- bun tray
About the recipe
Stone age bread is bread made with plenty of seeds and nuts, mixed with egg and oil. They're super delicious, and stay juicy for ages. They're great as snacks in packed lunches. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees convection.
2. Mix all seeds and nuts in a bowl. Add rapeseed oil, salt and egg and mix well.
3. Pour the dough in either a bread tin or a bun tray.
4. Place in the oven for approx. 60-70 minutes.
5. Enjoy the bread with pesto, butter or other toppings.