The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Spring rolls with rice, egg and fried veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- jasmine rice
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 1 red bell pepper
- 0.5 headpointed cabbage
- spring rolls
- 3 egg
- 100 mlsoy sauce
- 100 mlsweet chilli sauce
- 100 gramspeanuts
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Spring rolls just are delicious! And with rice, egg and flash fried veggies, it's almost like eating at the local Chinese. If you have extra time to spare, you can make your own homemade spring rolls, by clicking the little chefs' hat. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Peel the carrot and rinse and clean the bell pepper. Cut both into thin sticks. Rinse the cabbage and cut into thin strips.
3. Cook the spring rolls on a pan in olive oil, or cook in the oven according to the packet.
4. Meanwhile, fry the veggies on a separate pan over high heat for about 5 minutes. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them. Lower the heat and add the egg, while stirring well. Add soy and sweet chilli sauce and taste.
5. Serve the crispy spring rolls with rice, fried veggies and chopped peanuts on top.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rinse the bell pepper and cut it into sticks. They can also crack and beat the eggs in a bowl.