The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Spinach pasta gratin - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover spinach pasta with bacon
- 4 egg
- 100 gramsgrated cheese
- 0.5 cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 300 gramscarrots*
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
A super tasty and easy pasta gratin, where we mix yesterday's leftovers with egg and top with cheese. The lot is served with snack veggies. As the dish contains spinach, be sure to thoroughly reheat the leftovers. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees convection.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix with yesterday's leftovers.
3. Pour the pasta-mix into a casserole tin and top with grated cheese. Bake the pasta for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
4. Serve with rinsed cucumber, bell pepper and peeled carrots, all cut into sticks for snack veg.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help beat the egg. They can also cut cucumber and bell pepper for snack veggies.