The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Spareribs with potatoes, coleslaw and grilled veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 650 gramsbaby potatoes
- 550 gramsspareribs
- 1 aubergine
- 0.5 headpointed cabbage
- 1 apple
- coleslaw dressing
- olive oil
- baking parchment
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Spareribs are a surefire hit! They're super tasty, and mean you FINALLY get to eat with your hands. We're serving these with roast baby potatoes, grilled aubergine and coleslaw. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees fan assisted and scrub the spuds clean with a brush. Place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and coat with a good dash of olive oil. Pop the potatoes in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, remembering to flip them about halfway through.
2. You can either grill or bake the spareribs. Cook according to the packet or follow our easy recipe by clicking the little chefs' hat in the ingredient list.
3. Rinse the aubergine and slice into 1 cm slices. Brush the slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill or a pan until browned on the outside and soft on the inside. This takes 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut pointed cabbage and apple into thin strips and mix with coleslaw dressing.
5. Serve the yummy spareribs with roast potatoes, coleslaw and grilled veg.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help scrub the potatoes. They can also slice the aubergine and brush with oil. They can also help cut apple and pointed cabbage into strips.