The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Spareribs with celeriac chips and coleslaw
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 650 gramsfrozen root vegetables
- ready made pork ribs
- olive oil
- baking parchment
- tin foil
- 0.5 pointed cabbage
- 100 gramsradishes
- 200 mlcreme fraiche 18%- or skyr
- 3 tbspmayonnaise
- 0.5 tbspacacia honey*
- 1 tbspsweet mustard
- 1 tspsalt
- 1 organic lemon
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Spareribs are a tried and true American classic - and a really good one at that! We're serving them with coleslaw and tasty celeriac and carrot chips. The recipe features ready-made spareribs, but you can also choose to make the marinade yourself, by clicking the chefs' hat. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees convection.
2. Place the root veg on a baking tray with baking parchment. Coat with some olive oil and bake for about 30 minutes, until crispy and golden. Remember to flip them roughly halfway through.
3. Place the spareribs on a separate baking tray with baking parchment. Cook the spareribs according to the packet, or follow our easy recipe by clicking the chefs' hat in the ingredient list.
4. Meanwhile, very thinly slice the pointed cabbage - either with a knife or a mandolin. Mind your fingers! Rinse and thinly slice the radishes. Mix skyr, mayonnaise, acacia honey and sweet mustard to make a dressing and season to taste with salt, pepper and some lemon. Mix with pointed cabbage and radishes.
5. Serve the yummy spareribs with root veg and coleslaw.
Tasks for kids in the family: Let your kids help mix the dressing for the coleslaw.