The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Sausage pot with cauliflower and tomato
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 250 gramswholewheat pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 5 grill sausage
- 1 headcauliflower
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbspdried oregano
- 1 canchopped tomatoes
- 200 mlsingle cream 8%
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Pasta and sausage are AMAZING together. Here's an easy pot of dinner with sausage, pasta, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Finely chop onion and garlic. Slice the grill sausages into bite-sized chunks. Snap the broccoli into smaller florets and rinse and halve the tomatoes.
3. Sweat onion and garlic in some olive oil in a deep pan or pot. Add grill sausage and sear until lightly browned.
4. Add cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, oregano and chopped tomatoes.
5. Finally, add pasta and cream and mix the lot well. Season with salt and pepper, and another splash or two of cream if needed.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut the sausages into bite sized slices. They can also snap little florets off the broccoli and halve the tomatoes.