The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Rice tafel with a world of toppings - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- leftover rice tafel
- 1 apple
- 100 gramsfrozen edamame beans
- 150 gramspineapple chunks
- 100 gramspeanuts
- 50 gramscoconut flour
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Yayyy! Time for super easy and yummy second-day dinner! Just heat up yesterday's leftover rice tafel, boil rice, and dice some apple. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the bag.
2. Heat yesterday's leftovers in the microwave or in a pot on the stove.
3. Rinse and finely dice the apple. Cook the edamame beans according to the packet. Drain the pineapple chunks and plate everything in small bowls along with rice and curry sauce.
4. Now everyone can (once again) assemble their own favourite plate.
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help dice the apple. They can also stir and taste the sauce.