The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Quick pasta with chicken and crispy veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholewheat pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 headbroccoli
- 200 gramscarrots*
- 100 gramssundried tomatoes
- 400 gramschicken fillet
- 100 gramsspiced cream cheese
- 1 canchopped tomatoes
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano- or thyme
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
A super easy and quick round of dinner! Pasta with chicken and crispy broccoli, carrots and sundried tomatoes. The dish is super easy to make, and the creamy sauce is amazing - we're just saying... Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Finely chop onion and garlic. Rinse the broccoli and pluck into smaller florets. Peel the carrots and cut into smaller chunks. If you bought whole sundried tomatoes, cut them into smaller pieces. Cut the chicken into smaller chunks and remember to wash hands and utensils when you're done.
3. Now cook onion and garlic in a bit of olive oil in a pot or deep pan. Add chicken bits and cook for a few minutes, until the meat is seared. Add broccoli, carrots and sundried tomatoes and let cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add spiced cream cheese, chopped tomatoes and oregano or thyme and stir well.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve pasta, chicken and veg in deep plates.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids rinse the broccoli and pluck it into florets. If you have a child-friendly knife, they can also cut the carrots.