The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Potato pizza with bacon, onion and tomato sauce
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 200 gramspotatoes
- 2 onion
- semolina or plain flour
- 500 gramspizza dough
- pizza sauce
- 200 gramsdiced bacon
- 1 ballmozzarella
- 0.5 headpointed cabbage
- 100 gramscherry tomatoes
- 0.5 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- dressing of your choice
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
YEEEES! Super yummy pizzas with tomato sauce, potatoes, bacon, onion - and cheese on top, of course! We've served it with a crisp and easy salad - but if you really want a party, you could always consider a handful of crunchy chips. Just a tip...! Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees top/bottom heat with a baking tray on the bottom shelf. Peel the potatoes and slice them as thinly as possible. Use a mandolin if you have one. But be careful: It's super ninja sharp! Place the potato slices in a bowl of water and slice the onion into rings.
2. Sprinkle semolina flour onto a clean tabletop and roll out the dough with a rolling pin, so you have pizza bases about 30 cm in diameter. If you don't have a pizza peel to move the pizzas to the oven with, move the pizza base to a piece of baking parchment with your hands before you add the toppings.
3. Sauce up the bases - leave the outermost two centimetres bare. Let the potato slices drip off, and spread onto the pizzas along with onion rings and bacon.
4. Finish off with ripping the mozzarella into small chunks and spread over the top. Move the pizzas to the oven with a pizza peel, or slide a cutting board under the baking parchment holding the pizzas, and move to the baking tray. Bake the pizzas for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is golden and the crust crispy.
5. Rinse pointed cabbage, tomatoes and cucumber. Cut the veggies into bite-sized chunks. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, scoop out the flesh with a tablespoon and dice it. Mix everything for a quick salad.
6. Serve the crispy pizza with salad and dressing on top.
For two adults and two children this recipe makes two pizzas. If you've put a different number of people, calculate 200-225 grams of pizza dough per pizza.Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rolling out the pizza dough and putting toppings on the pizzas.