The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pork chops with potatoes and bean salad
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 500 gramsbaby potatoes
- 4 pork chops
- 0.5 cauliflower
- 300 gramsfrozen beans
- 1.5 tbspdijon mustard
- 250 mlsingle cream 8%
- 0.5 cubevegetable stock
- olive oil
- acacia honey*
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Juicy pork chops with baby potatoes and a quick and easy salad of cauliflower and beans. Everything is served with a family friendly mustard sauce. Enjoy!
1. Scrub the potatoes and cook until tender in a pot of salted water.
2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and sear them in a dash of olive oil on a pan. Lower the heat, and let them continue to cook until tender.
3. While the chops cook, fix the salad. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Rinse and sautée in some olive oil on a pan and add the beans. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the chops from the pan - don't clean the pan. Let the chops rest on a plate while you make the sauce.
5. Mix mustard, single cream and stock cube on the pan and stir well. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and acacia honey.
6. Serve the juicy pork chops with potatoes, mustard sauce and bean salad.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut the cauliflower into florets. They can also season the chops with salt and pepper.