The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pork chops with baby potatoes and melon salad
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 650 gramsbaby potatoes
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tbspgreen pesto
- 1 galia melon
- 300 gramsready cabbage salad
- 150 gramsready olive salad
- 0.5 bunchchives
- 250 mlskyr*
- 1 tspgarlic powder
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Grilled pork chops are super tasty, and take hardly any time to make. These are marinated in green pesto, and served with baby potatoes and an easy cabbage and melon salad – using pre-chopped cabbage and a ready made olive mix to make life extra easy, as might be needed on a Monday. Enjoy!
1. Scrub the potatoes, and cook until tender in a pot of salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and green pesto, and sear in some olive oil on a pan or the grill. Lower the heat and let them continue cooking, until tender and cooked to your liking.
3. While the chops cook, start on the salad. Dice half of the melon into bite-sized bits without peel, and cut the other half into wedges for snack veggies. Mix the diced melon with your cabbage and olive salad.
4. Finely chop or cut rinsed chives. Mix with skyr or creme fraiche and garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the juicy pork chops with potatoes, melon salad and chive dressing.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help dice the melon. They can also season the pork chops with salt and pepper.