The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pork chops in spiced cream sauce with baked root veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 600 gramsbaby potatoes
- 500 gramscarrots*
- 4 pork chops
- 150 gramsspiced cream cheese
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 200 mlmilk
- 1 red bell pepper
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Here we've simply made a spot of easy, simple, and super delicious dinner! Fried pork chops, served with baked root veggies and an easy spiced cream sauce. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees convection.
2. Scrub the potatoes, peel the carrots and cut both into smaller chunks. Pop them on a baking tray and mix with a dash of olive oil. Bake for approx. 20 minutes before frying the pork chops.
3. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and sear in some olive oil on a pan. Lower the heat and let them cook until they're tender.
4. While the pork chops cook, whip up the sauce. Whisk spiced cream cheese with oregano and milk in a small pot and season to taste with salt and pepper. If you have any cooking juices from the pork chops, we'd add those too.
5. Rinse the bell pepper and either dice it to use as topping, or cut into sticks for snack veggies.
6. Serve the juicy pork chops with baked potatoes, carrots and spiced cream sauce.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help halve the potatoes and cut the carrots. They can also season the pork chops with salt and pepper.