The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pizza snacks - perfect for packed lunches
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 aubergine
- 400 gramsbeef mince
- 1 tbsppaprika
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 100 mlketchup
- pizza dough
- 100 gramsgrated cheese
- baking parchment
- olive oil
About the recipe
They're super yummy, these pizza snacks with beef mince and aubergine. They're great for packed lunches, or as yummy snacks on the go. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees convection
2. Chop onion and garlic. Rinse the aubergine and finely dice it. Sautée onion and garlic in some oil in a deep pan or pot. Add the diced aubergine and cook for another 5 or so minutes.
3. Add the beef mince and let it sear well. Add paprika, dried oregano and ketchup. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle flour onto the tabletop and roll out the pizza dough into two bases with a rolling pin, to about 30 cm in diameter. Be mindful they're not too thick!
5. Place one of the bases onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Spread the filling over the whole base and sprinkle with grated cheese. Carefully place the other base on top, and lightly press together.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Leave the pizza snacks to cool and cut into triangles in the size you like.