The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pitas with Arabian meatballs and bean hummus - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover Arabian meatballs
- 0.5 cucumber
- 6 radish
- 0.5 melon
- 3 tomato
- 8 wholewheat pitabreads
- dressing of your choice
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Today we're simply heating up yesterday's leftovers and sorting some salad and pita breads. It's gonna be quick, easy and delicious. Enjoy!
1. Warm the meatballs in the oven or slice and quickly sautée them on a pan in some olive oil.
2. Rinse and dice cucumber, radishes, melon and tomatoes and pop everything into small bowls, so the whole family can choose their own favourite fillings.
3. Warm the pitabreads in the oven. Place on the table along with hummus, dressing, and any additional ingredients plated on trays and in small bowls.
4. Let the whole family assemble their own favourite pita.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids rinse and dice cucumber, radishes, tomatoes and melon.