The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pasta with child-friendly gorgonzola sauce and veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- fresh pasta
- 150 gramsmushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 0.5 tbspvinegar
- 2 tbspgorgonzola cheese
- 250 mlsingle cream 8%
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 2 apples
- 1 green bell pepper
- 100 gramsgrated parmesan
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Dinner today will be both super easy and super quick to make! Rumours of gorgonzola may result in tics, tantrums or tears with a few kids, but we promise, this gorgonzola sauce is delicious and child-friendly! Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Rinse the mushrooms and cut them up. Dice the onion, finely chop the garlic, and sautée the lot in oil on a pan for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add vinegar, crumbled gorgonzola, single cream, crumbled stock cube and oregano. Stir until gorgonzola and stock cube have dissolved into the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Peel the carrots. Rinse the apple, clean the bell pepper and cut the lot into sticks for snack veg to munch on.
5. Mix the pasta into the sauce, and serve topped with grated parmesan and snack veggies on the side.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids cut mushrooms and snack veggies. It might also be a good idea for them to help taste the sauce, if they're not quite on a first-name basis with gorgonzola. It's always easier to eat something you helped make!