The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pasta salad with tuna, egg and avocado
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 400 gramswholewheat pasta
- 4 egg
- 70 gramsparma ham- or bacon
- 2 tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 avocado
- 2 tintuna in brine*
- 150 mlcreme fraiche- or skyr
- 1 tbspdijon mustard- or sweet mustard
- 1 bunchchives
- 0.5 lemon
- 1 tbspacacia honey*
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Pasta salad makes for a really easy and tasty dinner - and a good alternative to sandwiches. This pasta salad is made with tuna and lots of veg. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet, then blanch with cold water. Leave the pasta to drip off.
2. Cook the eggs for approx. 9 minutes in boiling water with the lid on. Then rinse with cold water and peel them. Cook bacon or ham crispy on a dry pan, and leave to drip off on some kitchen roll..
3. Rinse tomatoes and bell pepper and cut both into bite-sized bits. Halve the avocado, remove the pit and dice the meat. Drain the brine from the tuna.
4. Mix a quick dressing from creme fraiche or skyr, dijon or sweet mustard, and chopped chives - and season to taste with lemon juice, acacia honey, salt and pepper.
5. Mix pasta, veggies, tuna and dressing in a bowl, and serve with a halved egg on top.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help dice the avocado. They can also cut chives and mix the pasta salad with the dressing.
Save some pasta salad for the kids' packed lunches - it's a super yummy lunch!