The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pasta salad with smoked salmon creme
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 300 gramswholewheat pasta- penne
- 100 mlcreme fraiche 18%
- 0.5 tbspcream cheese
- 150 gramssmoked salmon
- 1 bunchgreen asparagus
- 2 avocado
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 0.5 bunchchives
- rye bread- or wholegrain
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This creamy pasta salad is chock full of good stuff. Smoked salmon, tomatoes, cream cheese, green asparagus and avocado. And it's super easy, and perfect for those days that have a whole bunch of things going on that don't involve the kitchen. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet and then rinse with cold water.
2. Mix creme fraiche with cream cheese in a bowl. Chop the salmon into smaller pieces and stir into the creme.
3. Snap off the bottom bit of the asparagus and chuck it in the bin. Cut the rest into bite-sized chunks. Remove the stones from the avocados and dice the flesh. Rinse and halve the tomatoes and finely chop the chives.
4. Mix pasta and veggies with the creme and season with salt, pepper and a bit of lemon.
5. Serve with toasted rye bread and an optional sprinkle of chives on top. Do avoid herb sprinkles for kids younger than 3.