The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Pasta salad with chicken and bacon
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 250 gramswholewheat pasta- dried
- 100 gramsstrawberries
- 75 gramsbacon slices
- 1 avocado
- 0.5 lemon
- lettuce of your choice
- 200 gramscooked chicken
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
A super quick and tasty pasta salad with leftover chicken from last night's dinner. If you don't have leftovers, just cook up a chicken fillet or two to use instead. Enjoy!
1. Boil the pasta following the directions on the packet and let it cool. Wash and slice the strawberries. Pop the bacon slices on a cold pan, turn on the hob and cook until crisp. Leave to drip off on some kitchen roll.
2. Halve the avocado and remove the stone. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and dice into chunks. Mix in some lemon juice to stop it browning.
3. Rinse and rip up the lettuce.
4. Pick the chicken into small strips and mix everything together.
Save a bit for packed lunches tomorrow.