The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Ovenbaked potato wedges
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 4 baking potatoes
- olive oilfor drizzling
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Ovenbaked potato wedges are a great alternative to fatty deep fried chips, and with their crispy surface and soft centre, they're even tastier! The secret behind potato wedges is to soak them in water before baking them. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Be careful not to cut them too thin.
3. Pop the potatoes in a bowl and rinse well with water to get rid of all the milky starch. Leave the potatoes to soak for five minutes - ideally longer, if you have time! It removes the starch from the spuds, so they get crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside when baked.
4. Drain and dry the potatoes in a clean dishtowel and scatter into a baking tray with baking parchment. Coat with a good dash of olive oil and a bit of salt.
5. Bake for approx. 40 minutes, or until they're nice and golden. Season with salt and serve.