The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Ovenbaked chicken fillet with baked tomatoes and fresh pasta
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsppaprika
- 500 gramschicken fillet
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 50 mlboiled water
- 250 mlsingle cream 8%
- 150 gramssugarsnap peas
- 1 tbspdried oregano- or thyme
- 2 tomato
- 100 gramsgrated parmesan
- fresh pasta
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
One to look forward to! This dish is really divine. Chicken fillet baked in the oven along with bell peppers, sugarsnap peas and tomato - and sprinkled with cheese on top. We're serving the gorgeous lot with fresh pasta. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees convection.
2. Chop onion and garlic. Rinse and clean the bell peppers, and cut into chunks the size you like. Cook the lot in a dash of olive oil on a (ovensafe) pan along with some paprika. Add the chicken fillets and let them cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir the vegetable stock into boiled water and pour into the pan along with single cream, sugarsnap peas and oregano or thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Rinse and slice tomatoes and spread them over top, and sprinkle half of the cheese over. Pop the pan in the oven for about 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet.
6. Serve the piping hot baked chicken with fresh pasta, and some extra grated parmesan on top.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rinse and dice the bell peppers. They can also slice the tomatoes.If you don't have an ovensafe pan, you can spread it into a casserole tin before topping with tomatoes and cheese.