The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
One pot pasta with chicken and spinach
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 450 gramschicken fillet
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 clovegarlic
- 200 gramsspiced cream cheese
- 200 mlwater
- 500 mlmilk
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 75 gramsfresh spinach*
- 250 gramswholewheat pasta
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
A scrumptious and easy one pot pasta where all ingredients, as the name would suggest, simply go in a single, solitary pot. The result is a yummy and creamy pasta dish with chicken, cream cheese, bell pepper and fresh spinach. Enjoy!
1. Begin with searing the chicken in some olive oil in a large pot.
2. Rinse and finely dice the bell pepper, and mince the garlic.
3. Chuck all the ingredients - barring spinach - in the pot. Mix well, and flick on the hob. Bring the lot to the boil, and remember to carefully stir to the bottom as it warms, so nothing sticks.
4. Pop a lid on the pot, lower the heat a bit, and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the pasta is cooked. If you can, it's best to stir here and there to keep it from burning. Finally, fold in spinach leaves, get it warm throughout, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the dish in deep plates or pasta bowls.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rinse and dice the bell pepper. They can also help with adding the ingredients to the pot.