The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Oat biscuits with hazelnuts
( 30 )
- 100 gramsoats
- 100 mlboiled water
- 100 gramsbutter
- 50 gramssugar
- 50 gramshazelnuts
- 0.5 tspsalt
- 0.5 tspbaking powder
- 100 gramsgraham flour
- baking parchment
About the recipe
They're super yummy, these oat biscuits with hazelnuts, especially as a little sweet snack in the lunchbox. And then there's finally a good reason to use your favourite biscuit cutters - even when it's not Christmas! Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees convection.
2. Cover the oats with the boiling water in a bowl and stir. Let it cool while you sort the rest.
3. Mix soft butter and sugar and whisk together in a bowl.
4. Finely chop the hazelnuts - either with a knife or in a mini chopper. Mix the hazelnuts with salt, baking powder and graham flour.
5. Mix your "porridge" with the sugarbutter and flour mixture until the dough is firm.
6. Pour flour onto the table and roll the dough thin, about 3-4 mm. Cut the dough with your favourite biscuit cutters.
7. Carefully place the biscuits on a baking tray with baking parchment and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until beautifully golden and fragrant.
8. Enjoy the oat biscuits as an afternoon snack or as a sweet treat in the lunchbox.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help whisk the sugar and butter, and mix the ingredients. And of course cut out the biscuits!