The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Mustard tenderloin with potatoes, bean salad and rhubarb
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 8 stkbaking potatoes
- all purpose seasoning
- 1 large tenderloin
- 2 tbspdijon mustard
- 2 tspfresh or dried thyme
- 500 gramsrhubarb
- 1 vanilla pod
- 75 gramssugar
- 400 gramsgreen beans
- 3 spring onions
- 75 gramsfeta cubes
- 50 gramsseasonal berries
- olive oil
- dressing of your choice
About the recipe
A recipe for the grill! Tasty tenderloin marinated in mustard and thyme. The baked potatoes will get soft and crispy in the oven, and the salad is full of seasonal goodies. We've served the dish with rhubarb compote, but you can leave it out if you like. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees convection. Wash and halve the potatoes. Dice the surface and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle with the amount of seasoning you like. Bake the potatoes in the oven for about 35 minutes, until golden. Place mustard, thyme, a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper in a freezer bag and mix well. Place the tenderloin in the bag and evenly coat in the marinade all over.
2. Place the tenderloin in a baking tray, if you're ovenroasting it, or in an aluminium tray or similar if you're grilling it. Pop a small bit of water in the bottom and roast for about 30 minutes in the oven, until it's cooked through or faintly pink in the centre. If grilling the tenderloin, grill it at indirect heat with the lid on.
3. Wash the rhubarb and remove tops and bottoms. Cut into bite-sized chunks. Split the vanilla pod lengthways and scrape out the seeds. Bring the rhubarb to the boil in a pot with sugar, vanilla seeds, and the vanilla pod itself, until the fruit has cooked down some and has the consistency of compote. This takes about 10 minutes. Taste and add a bit more sugar if needed, and leave the compote to cool.
4. If using fresh beans, blanch them for about 30 seconds in a pot of rolling boiling water, immediately rinse in cold water and and let them drip off. If using frozen beans, just thaw them. Cut the beans into thin strips. Wash the spring onions, remove tops and bottoms and slice into diagonal pieces. Mix beans, spring onion, rinsed seasonal berries and feta in a bowl. Serve with salad dressing. Enjoy! Bruger du friske bønner, så blancher dem i ca. 30 sekunder i en gryde med spilkogende vand, overhæld dem straks med koldt vand og dryp dem af. Bruger du de frosne, skal de blot tøs op. Skær bønnerne i fine strimler. Vask forårsløgene, fjern top og bund og skær forårsløgene i skrå stykker. Bland bønner, forårsløg, årstidens skyllede bær og feta sammen i en skål. Server med salatdressing. Velbekomme!
If you're feeling effort-y and the supermarket is full of rhubarb, you can make our delicious rhubarb trifle for dessert.