The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Mexi-style one pot pasta - for two days
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 800 gramsbeef mince
- 2 onion
- 0.5 fennel
- 2 clovegarlic
- 2 red bell pepper
- 280 gramsloose sweetcorn
- 800 mlwater
- 2 cubevegetable stock
- 2 canchopped tomatoes
- 40 gramstaco mix
- 500 gramswholewheat pasta
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Yes, another one pot pasta! A true Mambeno favourite that's super tasty and easy to make. This version is with beef, sweetcorn and fennel - Mexi-style. The recipe is designed for two days, so remember to save half for tomorrow. Enjoy!
1. Start by searing the beef mince in some olive oil in a large pot.
2. Finely dice onion and fennel. Press the garlic. Rinse and dice the bell peppers and place everything in the pot along with the sweetcorn.
3. Pour water, crumbled stock cube, chopped tomatoes and taco mix into the pot. Mix everything well and switch on the hob.
4. Finally, add the pasta and bring the lot to the boil. Remember to carefully stir the bottom, so nothing sticks.
5. Pop the lid on, lower the heat a bit and let everything simmer for 10-15 minutes or so, until the pasta is cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the dish in deep plates.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rinse and dice the bell pepper. They can also help add the other ingredients to the pot.