The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Meatballs in tomato sauce with mash
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- meatballs in tomato sauce
- 700 gramspotatoes
- 50 gramsbutter
- 100 mlmilk
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This dish is perfect for two days. On day one it's served with pasta - here on day 2 with delicious, homemade mashed potatoes. You'll find the original recipe for meatballs in tomato sauce by clicking the little chefs' hat in the ingredient list. Enjoy!
1. Heat meatballs and tomato sauce in a pot or the microwave.
2. Peel and roughly dice potatoes. Place in a pot and cover with water - remember not to add salt. Cook the spuds until completely tender when poked with a fork.
3. Drain the water, add butter and whisk well. Add the milk until the mash has the consistency you prefer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with meatballs and tomato sauce on top, and optionally a bit of chopped parsley garnish if you have some to hand.