The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Louise and Andreas' wraps with prawns
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 100 gramssundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 bunchchives
- 200 gramsprawns in brine
- 200 gramsspiced cream cheese
- 200 gramscottage cheese
- 2 tomato
- 0.5 cucumber
- 75 gramsfresh spinach*
- 140 gramsloose sweetcorn
- 8 wholewheat tortillas
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This recipe was sent to us by Andreas, age 9, because he thinks his mum makes the BEST wraps with prawns and cottage cheese. A dish Andreas likes so much, he thinks we should share it with all the other Mambeno-families. And let it be so - as we've made a Mambeno version here, and we completely agree with Andreas: They are super tasty, Louise's wraps. Thank you for the recipe, Andreas - and enjoy!
1. Chop sundried tomatoes, chives and prawns and mix with half of the spiced cream cheese and cottage cheese. Season with some salt, pepper - and lots of love, of course!
2. Rinse tomatoes and cucumber and cut both into smaller pieces. Rinse the spinach leaves. Drain the sweetcorn and pop all the ingredients in small bowls.
3. Warm the tortillas on a pan or in the oven, and place them on the table along with the fillings. Let the family assemble their own favourite wraps. Use the rest of the cream cheese as a spread on the tortillas, making them easier to wrap.
4. You can also opt to roll up the wraps and cut into little bites, before they're called to the trough.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut tomatoes. They can also mix the prawns with the rest of the ingredients, and plate the fillings in bowls.