The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Leek and chicken pot - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- leftover chicken leek pot
- 30 gramspumpkin seeds- or sunflower seeds
- lettuce of your choice
- 2 apples
- dressing of your choice
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
It doesn't get much easier! Today, simply heat up yesterday's leftovers and serve with an easy salad. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Heat up last night's leftovers in a pot or the microwave.
3. Roast the pumpkin seeds on a dry pan, until they start to pop and get golden. Leave to cool on a plate.
4. Rinse the lettuce and apples and cut both into bite-sized pieces. Mix together for a yummy salad and top with pumpkin seeds and a dressing of your choice.
5. Serve the hot chicken and leek pot over rice, with salad on then side - and dinner is sorted in a flash!
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids cut the apple for the salad.