The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 200 gramswholewheat pasta
- 4 egg
- 4 rye bread
- 400 gramscarrots*
- 0.5 cucumber
- 50 gramspesto
- 100 gramscheese slices
- 200 gramssalami
- 100 gramsolives
- 250 gramsgrapes
- 2 plum
- 200 gramswholewheat toast
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
We admit, calling this spread 'tapas' is a bit of a stretch - but it is an easy, flexible and social dinner that really brings the clan together. That sounds like tapas to us! We're serving pasta, eggs, fruits and veggies, cheese, salami, olives and more with toast and fried rye bread sticks. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Cook the eggs for 10 minutes in rolling boiling water. Then rinse with cold water and peel.
3. Cut the rye bread into sticks, and fry until crispy in a bit of olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt.
4. Peel the carrots, rinse the cucumber and cut both into sticks.
5. Place everything on the table in small bowls and on plates, and let the family assemble their own favourite dinners. Enjoy!
Opgaver til børn i køkkenet: Lad dine børn være med til at skrælle gulerødder og skære agurk i stave. De kan også skære rugbrød i stave og halvere æggene.