The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Juicy chicken burgers with corn on the cob
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 50 gramsbreadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 400 gramschicken fillet
- 4 corn cob
- 4 tomato
- 0.5 cucumber
- 50 gramsfeta cheese
- 1 onion
- pickle slices
- 6 burger bun
- olive oil
- garlic mayo
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Yay! A super yummy and juicy chicken burger, where we've breaded the chicken fillets and stacked the burger with tomato, cucumber and feta. We're serving this treat with grilled corn on the cob. Make this dish in your kitchen or on the barbecue, if the weather suits it. Enjoy!
1. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a plate and beat the egg in a deep plate with a pinch of salt and pepper. Halve the chicken fillet lengthways, so you have two flat pieces. First coat in the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Remember to wash your hands and utensils when you're done!
2. Cook the chicken fillets in a bit of olive oil on a pan. Carefully flip the chicken with a spatula about halfway through cooking.
3. Remove leaves and those pain-in-the-neck hairs from the corn cobs. Rinse the cobs and cook until tender in boiling water for about ten minutes - or pop them on the grill. Here they'll need 15-20 minutes, until beautifully golden. Remember to flip them about halfway. If boiling the cobs, we suggest halving them.
4. Rinse tomatoes and cucumber and slice both. Cut the feta into smaller pieces. If your family likes onions, slice some onion rings. Place everything on the table in little bowls along with pickles.
5. Warm the burger buns and let the whole family assemble their very own favourite burger.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help remove hairs and leaves from the corn cobs. They can also slice tomatoes and cucumber.
We've figured two burgers per adult and one burger per child. Remember to adjust your shopping list, if your clan is more or less hungry.