The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Hot wings with root veg chips and dressing
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 600 gramspotatoes
- 450 gramsfrozen root vegetables
- 750 gramshot wings
- 5 radish
- 0.5 bunchfresh basil
- 200 mlcreme fraiche- or skyr
- 1 tbspsweet mustard
- 1 clovegarlic
- baking parchment
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
The weekend is here, and this dinner kicks it off in a proper way – even if you just want the feeling of Friday on a Thursday. Up to you! Here's a recipe for easy hot wings with root veg chips, radishes and mustard dressing. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 210 degrees fan assisted.
2. Scrub and dice the potatoes. Pop onto a sheet pan lined with baking parchment along with the root veg, and coat with a dash of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake the root veg for about 30 minutes, until golden. Remember to turn about halfway through.
3. Place the frozen hot wings onto a sheet pan lined with baking parchment. Pop into the oven for about 25 minutes.
4. Rinse and finely dice the radishes. Finely chop rinsed basil. Mix both with creme fraiche or skyr, mustard and pressed garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the hot wings with baked spuds and root veg and the yummy dressing. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the family: Let your kids help scrub the potatoes. They can also dice the radishes and mix the dressing.